Sell your Newcastle property for just £995. Nothing to pay until completion!
Save over £4000 in agency fees!
A traditional estate agent will usually charge a percentage of the final selling price of your property, often running into thousands. Agentonline.co.uk will charge a fraction of this and we believe you’ll receive an even better service. Unlike most other firms, agentonline.co.uk is open 7 days a week, so you can stay in touch over the weekend when most local estate agents are closed. Other benefits include:
- At £995 (inclusive of VAT) you stand to make a significant saving compared to the fees charged by most traditional Tyne and Wear estate agents
- Team of property experts available to help 7 days a week
- Your own Property Adviser will be allocated when you sell with agentonline.co.uk
- Includes photos & floorplan
- All applicants asking to view your property will be fully qualified
- We are able to help with a range of related services such as mortgage advice conveyancing, surveys and valuation
- Your Newcastle property will be marketed on Rightmove and Zoopla, the same websites used by the main high street agents
- We’re a new business covering the whole of the North East, hungry to make our mark
- We want to show that there is a better way to buy and sell property by taking advantage of the latest technology and combining it with a high level of property expertise – there can be no better time to try us out
agentonline.co.uk was set up with the objective of providing a better way for people to buy and sell property in the UK.
We understand that the process for advertising and selling properties has changed massively with the growth of the internet and the existence of 2 or 3 dominant property websites. The days of a seller having to rely on the local contacts built up by a local estate agent are long gone. Today an agent advertises its properties online and receives the vast majority of all enquiries from the two or three main property portals.
Yet in spite of this significant change in the advertising model, the traditional estate agency service has not itself evolved a great deal. Until now, with the growth of the online agency sector.
Our head office is ready to accept enquiries from residents in Newcastle city centre as well as Gosforth, Jesmond, Spital Tongues, Forest Hall, Heaton and the surrounding areas. If you’re a Tyne and Wear based property owner looking to sell your house or flat, contact agentonline.co.uk today on 03333 447 007.